The increase in investment flows and the trade balance as well as the coordination of the countries in matters of strategic importance form a significant link between Greece and the countries of the Arab World.
The Arab-Hellenic Chamber, taking advantage of regional trends and developments, enriches the two-day program with two more events, namely the 2nd Business Meeting “Greece and Countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council” and the 4th Round Table Discussion “Meet the Arab Ambassadors”. The participating speakers are all established professionals and important stakeholders from both the Arab and Greek business communities.
The temporary program contains the following topics:
- Special presentation: Qatar and the World Cup
- Investment relations between Greece and the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council
- Food, Fish farming, Organic food
- Tourism and Real Estate Investments in Greece and the Arab World
- Electricity and alternative energy sources for a sustainable future
- Architecture and Building Materials
- Pharmaceutical industry
We wish to bring to your attention that the Managing Partner of JPA Law Firm, Mr. Andreas Patsis, is the President of the Greece-Qatar Parliamentary Friendship Group as well as the Vice-President of the Greece-Iraq Parliamentary Friendship Group.