JPA Law Firm has accepted the offer to participate and support the Arab-Greek Economic Forum on the topic “Greece & the Arab World: Growing Ties“.
The Forum will be held on October 25 and 26, 2022 at the Divani Caravel Hotel, and will be attended by businessmen from Greece and the Gulf countries, where presentations will be made of the economic visions of the countries and the possibilities of the Greek side being active in the respective projects, as well as government officials from Ministries such as:
- the Minister of Labour Mr. Kostis Hatzidakis,
- the General Secretary of International and Economic Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mr Ioannis Smyrlis
- the General Secretary of Tourism Policy and Development of the Ministry of Tourism Ms. Olympia Anastasopoulou and others.
JPA’s team that selected to attend the Forum consists of:
- The Managing Partner of JPA and Member of Parliament Mr. Andreas Patsis,
- the General Manager Vasiliki Papalouka as well as
- the Business Development Manager Katerina Xinogalou.
See the program of the Forum here.